Bianca is an International Tax and Estate Planning associate at Karlin & Peebles. She handles various transactions, including foreign investments in the United States, structuring joint ventures and helping clients understand their U.S. tax compliance. During law school, Bianca served as Research Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, where her work appears in Vol. 50, Issue No. 2. Her previous legal experiences include two judicial externships with the United States Bankruptcy Court in the Central District of California, with the Hon. Neil W. Bason and the Hon. Ernest M. Robles.
- Karlin & Peebles, LLP, Associate 2017-Present
- Admitted to the State Bar of California (#316624)
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2017, Tax Concentration
- B.A., Columbia University in the City of New York, 2014, Physics
- Nothing Else to Tax or Cut, the Gate to Chapter Nine Is Shut: The Puerto Rico Debt Crisis, 50 Loy. L.A. L. Rev.
- Taxation of Foreign Persons Who Dispose of Interests in Partnerships – Article (Volume 15,
Chapter 300A) in The Partnership Tax Practice Series 2018, Practicing Law Institute (co-
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Japanese, and German
- Basic French and Italian
- Research Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review during law school
- Judicial externship, United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, with the Hon. Neil W. Bason
- Judicial externship, United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, with the Hon. Ernest M. Robles.